During your first visit we will perform a thorough examination of your spine and extremities focusing on your nerves, muscles, bones and joints.
What to expect
A chiropractic visit is similar to other medical appointments.
We will discuss your medical history, symptoms, lifestyle, sports history and nutrition.
The examination will include:
- Postural and functional movement assessment
- Body mechanics and mobility
- Range of motion
- Flexibility tests
- Orthopedic and neurological testing
- X-rays (if needed)
- Lab work (epigenetics, blood, saliva, etc)
After all data has been analyzed we will recommend a personalized care plan.
Your care plan will include:
- Spine and extremity adjustments, mobilizations and stretching
- Exercise program targeting proper ergonomics, weaknesses, strengthening and more
- Postural improvements and/or correction
- Food and nutrition recommendations
- Lifestyle and ergonomic suggestions
We will provide financial options based on the type of care that's been recommended. Please be prepared to discuss which financial options will allow us to work together, remove your pain on a long term basis and correct the subluxations that are diminishing your body's natural healing capabilities.
Please review our financial options page for more insight.